Aardvark Basics (Data Logging/Analytics)
Time 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Aardvark Core is a powerful application we created to capture process data and store it for easy access and reporting. It was designed to be user-friendly and you don't need any previous experience with databases to join this class.
Learn about all of the amazing things you can do with Aardvark:
- Browse for tags and save their data to a MySQL database
- Create custom reports to share with management
- Create custom alarm and pre-alarm notifications. Get notified by email or text message when those conditions are met.
- Dive into alarm history data to reconstruct the situation which caused the alarm to occur. Simulate solving maintenance or process bugs through such investigation.
- Generate charts from data over a given period of time.